Download the module as a .zip file via the link you have received by email. Upload the containing app/ folder to your Magento root directory. You can perform this step through SSH access to your server or with a regular FTP client.
Log in to the Magento backend and clear all cache under System -> Cache Management. Otherwise the module will not appear in the backend or frontend.
Re-log in and Navigate to System -> Configuration and you will find Turbobird in the tree. Without re-log in you will not obtain the right permissions. Fill in the necessary information and click Save Config. You are done!
Before your users can log in to Zendesk with their Magento credentials, you will have to configure the Zendesk Installation to use Remote Authentication.
This is done by logging in to your Zendesk administration and choosing ‘Integrations’ under ‘Account’. Under ‘Remote Authentication’ click ‘edit’.
Under ‘Remote Authentication URL’ enter the URL of your login page. This is normally something like
When that is done enter the URL for the logout page under ‘Return URL’. This is normally something like
Remember to change yourshop.com to your Magento shop domain.
V3.0 STABLE (JUNE 3, 2012)
- Added support for Magento CE 1.7.x.
- Implemented Zendesk API v2.0.
- Implemented HTTPS requests only.
- Magento admin dashboard now show most recent support tickets.
- Optimized caching for better performance.
V2.1 STABLE (25 MAY, 2012)
- Fixed a bug causing a customer’s tickets to not show up.
- Fixed invalid links to Zendesk in rare circumstances.
- Added a debug setting to enable logging.
V2.0 STABLE (DECEMBER 27, 2011)
- Added Gold edition & Enterprise edition
– Show open tickets on admin dashboard
– Show support statistics on customer card
– Support for multiple languages
– Added Danish language
- Various bug fixes and code clean-up
V1.1 STABLE (NOVEMBER 19, 2011)
- Added support for Magento CE 1.6.x.
- Fixed bug with Magento login form on wrong username or password.
V1.0.2 STABLE (MARCH 17, 2010)
- Added ability to use custom Zendesk helpdesk domains.
V1.0.1 STABLE (MARCH 8, 2010)
- Deep link to tickets in Zendesk from customer dashboard.
- Deep link to create new ticket in Zendesk from customer dashboard.
V1.0 STABLE (MARCH 7, 2010)
- Single sign-on (SSO) via remote authentication from Zendesk.
- Show current tickets on customer dashboard in Magento.
- Magento backend configuration for all variables.